Personal injury attorney, insurance claims, property damage, insurance fraud

  total loss car accident insurance claim  
property damage
total loss
injury lawyer
loss of use
car accident
diminished border
insurance claim
insurance fraud
total loss settlement
diminished value

Should you hire a lawyer?

If you have a injury or you feel like you are entitled to pain and suffering, you should contact a lawyer. You cannot make a claim for pain and suffering unless you have an injury. Frustration and inconvenience caused by an auto accident do not qualify you for pain and suffering.

If you were not injured, then you only have a property damage claim. Personal injury attorneys usually won't accept property damage cases. Even they hate dealing with insurance adjusters on this stuff. If they do want to take your case, be ready to pay them 1/3rd of your settlement.

I would say it's just not worth it. You can get all the information you need right here, and it won't cost you anywhere near 1/3rd of your settlement.

The ClaimBuster EBook, normally $29.95, is ON SALE now for a limited time! Purchase your copy today for only $12.95 and get what you really deserve from your insurance claim!

Now Get 2 Free Bonus Ebooks With Your Claimbuster Purchase!
Click Here For Details..
Car Accident Help
  actual cash value  

How do I get more money for my total loss setlement? What is Loss of Use? What are my rights after a car accident? What should I do at the scene of the car accident? Should I give a recorded statement? How do I prove what my vehicle is worth? Should I hire a lawyer? Will my own insurance rates go up? Should I release my vehicle to the insurance company What does it mean to mitigate my damages? My settlement is less than what I owe, what now? How can gap insurance help me ? What is my pain and suffering worth?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape